How to enter:
Entry is simple. You will automatically be entered into our Free Prize Draw when yousign up to recieve our email newsletters
The start date is 9th December 2019 at 11am BST. Closing date for entries will be 18th December at 11am BST.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Out of Eden Ltd (company no 3178081) whose registered office is at Home Farm Buildings, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria CA17 4AP.
2. Employees of Out of Eden Ltd, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee however a purchase of The Little Coffee Bag Co. coffee is necessary to enter this competition. There is no limit to the number of entries made.
4. Entry is restricted to UK residents aged 18 and over.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.outofeden.co.uk/Competition
6. The start date for this competition is 9am BST on Wednesday 29th March 2017. Closing date for entries will be 5pm on Tuesday 25th April 2017. No further entries will be accepted outside these dates.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by the promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
17. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Out of Eden Ltd. Home Farm Buildings, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria CA17 4AP.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.