CORONAVIRUS: Resource list for reopening your hospitality business
Here is an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of helpful resources for those in the hospitality and catering industry including support and guidance on risk assessments, cleaning standards and correct protocols ready for your reopening this summer.
- Coronavirus guidance and support
- 23/06/2020: Keeping workers and customers safe during COVID-19 in restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway services
Information on COVID-19 related risk assessments:
- Schofield's: How to write a risk assessment
ASSC (Association of Scotland’s Self Caterers)
PASC (The Professional Association of Self-Caterers)
- VisitBritain have launched a new industry standard ‘We’re good to go’, a UK-wide consumer mark and industry standard that demonstrates that you are adhering to Government guidance, have carried out a risk assessment, and have all of the precautions in place to welcome customers back safely
Other useful guidance, guidelines & support hubs
- TORK - Safe at work toolkits: https://www.tork.co.uk/torkcampaigns/corona-virus
- Schofield’s Insurance Blog: https://www.schofields.ltd.uk/blog/
- Boshers Insurance Blog: https://www.boshers.co.uk/blog/
- Unilever Food Solutions - Fighting COVID-19 together: https://www.unileverfoodsoluti...