Bed Linen Care
TOP TIP: Do not mix poly cotton or percale bed linen with cotton fabrics (especially towels) during washing or tumble drying – it could pick up loose fibres and cause pilling.
- Separate white/light/dark colours.
- Use a colour safe detergent that does not contain optical brighteners.
- Do not overfill the washing machine.
- Wash at a temperature of no more than 40°C.
- Remove the bed linen from the washing machine as soon as possible.
- Do not overfill the tumble drier.
- Dry on a cool setting – no more than 70°C to 80°C
- Do not over-dry and use a cool down period allowing the cloths, and walls of the machine to cool completely before stopping the tumble drier. (This will minimise creasing.)
- Use a cool to warm iron.
- Do not bleach or dry clean